If so, I’m here to help you take control of menstrual cycle conditions, hormonal imbalance, polycystic ovaries, PMT, painful periods, endometriosis, unexplained infertility, secondary infertility, peri-menopause, ovarian cysts, fibroids, pregnancy loss, irregular or short cycles, heavy periods or any of the cycle related issues you might encounter such as stress, pain, bloating, fatigue, poor sleep, upset digestion or brain fog. I also know that it’s not all about the medical problems and the biology so I’m also here to support you through the difficult events and hard days.
It’s time to start to work within your body and not against it, but also to start to notice and work with the cycles that surround us from mother nature to the lunar cycles. You can begin to be aware of your own natural cycles and how they change as we move through life by connecting in this way.
It’s so much more than your menstrual cycle. It’s about understanding just how amazing and powerful your body is and helping you be in the best place to harness that power to create the outcome you want.
Benefits of working with me
- Reduce stress and overwhelm, increase relaxation, feel calm, positive, in control and empowered.
- Restore mental, emotional and physical balance.
- Learn how to chart your cycle and fertility signs. Figure out exactly what’s happening in your body and cycle.
- Find balance, purpose and joy in life. Reaffirm your sense of self and enjoy doing the things you love again.
- Improve hormonal balance, regulate and restore the nervous, reproductive and immune systems.
- Feel motivated and supported to make sustainable positive changes to your mindset, beliefs, lifestyle, nutrition and benefit from powerful guided meditations and visualisations.
- Learn techniques to support yourself during the difficult days.
- Be open and honest about your feelings with someone completely impartial.
- You’ll receive resources, recipes, charts, guided meditations and visualisations that are yours to keep. As well as the ongoing support from me and others experiencing similar to you in our online community, if you choose to join.